The First Parish of Watertown is a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations.
We covenant to affirm and promote the Seven Principles of the UUA:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Justice, equity, and compassion in human relations.
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth.
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.